Queen of pop culture! Ashley Greene He may be a Hollywood star, but it turns out he likes to consume entertainment as much as he enjoys being a part of it.
While Greene, 35, became a household name with her role as vampire Alice Cullen in the Twilight franchise, his interest in the bright lights of Los Angeles began decades earlier.
“I was part of the mary kate and ashley [Olsen] Fan Club growing”, says exclusively the Florida native us weekly. As soon as she was old enough to do so, she headed west to the City of Angels. “I graduated from high school early to move to Los Angeles at 17, and I hardly told anyone about my plans,” Greene reveals.
His love for the industry has only continued throughout his career. the Rogue alum’s favorite actress is Cate Blanchettshe says U.Sand once had the opportunity to read with Anthony Hopkins at an audition “It’s magnetic and I was completely blown away,” Greene recalls of briefly working alongside the Hannibal icon, 84. “I didn’t get the job, but I was still over the moon.”
As for her taste in music, the Twilight the star and her husband, the Australian director Paul Khourythey are known to sing some R&B.
“Paul and I sing Usher each other at least three times a week, but ‘our song’ is ‘Sure Thing’ by MichaelGreene says.
Keep scrolling to find out even more little-known facts about Greene, including his first job, his tattoo-related allergy, and more:
1. I would like to live in Barcelona one day.
2. Me and my husband, Paul [Khoury]They were very close friends for years. I finally chased him down and had to convince him to go out with me. We didn’t tell anyone for months.
3. I have to unpack my bags immediately after checking into a hotel room, even if I’m only staying for two days.
4. Paul and I sing Usher to each other at least three times a week, but “our song” is Miguel’s “Sure Thing”.
5. I got my first job when I was 14 years old. It was at a dry cleaner across the street from my school.
6. One of my best friends shares my exact birthday. It’s part of the reason we became friends.
7. I broke my femur on a trampoline.
8. She used to be a midfielder on a competitive all-star cheerleading team.
9. I was once able to read alongside Anthony Hopkins for an audition. He is magnetic, and I was completely blown away. I didn’t get the job, but I was still in the clouds.
10. I graduated high school early to move to Los Angeles at age 17, and hardly told anyone about my plans.
11. I travel with a teddy bear that I spray with my husband’s cologne.
12. Ninety percent of the time I’d rather stay home than go out.
13. I am an early riser, even when I have nothing to do: 6 am is my magic hour.
14. I am a co-founder of a reproductive health company called hummingbird offering non-toxic solutions for menstrual cycle symptoms, along with an educational platform.
15. One of my favorite actresses is Cate Blanchett.
16. I love pickles.
17. My mom married my dad at 16. They are still together and very much in love.
18. I am allergic to the light emitted by the lasers used in tattoo removal.
19. I hate anchovies.
20. I love my in-laws and consider myself extremely lucky.
21. I thought I wanted to study criminal law or criminal psychology before becoming an actor.
22. I was part of Mary-Kate and Ashley [Olsen] Fan club growing.
23. I keep my inbox at or near zero.
24. I hate being late. It gives me anxiety.
25. I will always choose hot over cold, except before bed. My house is set to 68 degrees at night or I don’t sleep that well.