This is Chrissy! Actress Chrissy Metz stole the hearts of fans while playing Kate Pearson on NBC We are And now, she’s spilling all of her behind-the-scenes secrets exclusively to us weekly.
“My advice to young actors is to study, watch everything, read and don’t forget to play. Be clear and firm with the reason why you dedicate yourself to the job”, the 41-year-old Emmy nominee reveals exclusively in the new edition of us weekly.
Metz notably wrapped up a six-season run on the NBC drama earlier this year, but he’s already set on getting the band back together for future projects.
“It would be a no-brainer for me,” the Florida native said. U.S last month. “I think we could have a reunion situation in about 10 years, because it would be great to see where each Pearson is.”
He added at the time: “I think it would be really cool, and the possibilities are really endless because a lot of the stories could have a ripple effect on other families and other people. It would be so much fun.
In addition to campaigning for the future We are Reunions and frequently promoting her former co-stars through social media, Metz has plenty of other interests and career projects to keep herself busy.
Scroll below to learn more about the “Talking to God” singer:
1. The TV show I love right now is Bear.
2. My first job, aside from babysitting, was at McDonald’s.
3. “Nothing is personal” is the best advice I’ve ever received.
4. My favorite place to travel is anywhere with blue water.
5. My first big purchase with an acting check was a laptop.
6. On a Saturday night you will find me on the couch with homemade popcorn watching a movie or series.
7. I am more of a baker than a cook. I have a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
8. The actors he admired as a child were Robin Williams and Jim Carrey.
9. My favorite book is The unattached soul by Michael A. Singer.
10. My secret talent is that I can make the noise of a dolphin.
11. I can’t pick a favorite movie.
12. I live by the motto: “You can only keep what you give.”
13. My first car was a black 2000 Ford Focus.
14. The best gift I have ever received is love.
15. On a Sunday afternoon, you’ll probably find me watching sports.
16. The only thing I can’t leave the house without is lip balm or gloss.
17. My favorite item in my wardrobe is white Converse Jack Purcell Canvas. [sneakers].
18. I recently partnered with Capital One Auto Navigator to inspire others to welcome new beginnings and help people realize that buying a car can be easier with the right tool.
19. My dream duet partners are Chris Stapleton, Ann Wilson Y Hozier.
20. My advice to young actors is to study, watch everything, read and don’t forget to play. Be clear and intentional about why you are pursuing the trade.
21. Most of the photos on my phone are from [my dog] Mabel, sunrises and sunsets.
22. My favorite cover to perform is “Faithfully” [by Journey].
23. Traveling, doing Broadway, and learning to garden are all on my bucket list.
24. Besides singing, another musical instrument that I play is the CD player.
25. The most dazzled I’ve ever been is [when I met] sam rockwell.