Having oily skin can be a constant struggle. Oiliness can make you feel greasy and not ready. It, therefore, becomes pertinent to use the best body wash for oily skin. Body washes get grease under control and maintain body pH. It tackles the oiliness of the skin and also solves other problems that are associated with oily skin.
Oily skin can be caused by genetic makeup, or when the skin is overly sensitized and reacting to a problem by making more oil. Either way, being oily isn’t a pleasant experience. Acne, drippy makeup, the constant feeling of needing a bath can make you weary. As much as you may want to dry your skin and get rid of all that oil, harsh soaps aren’t the way to do it. It’s best to take care of the problem gently.
Which Products To Buy ?
If your skin type is oily you should buy skincare products specifically created for oily skin. You should Choose the body wash that contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. These components help with fighting acne and oily skin. Also, you should choose a body wash that is non-comedogenic and oil-free. As this helps to keep your pores clear. You should avoid cleansers with alcohol and other irritants and stay away from products with heavy emollients. This will prevent your pores from clogging or prevent your skin from overreacting and producing more oil.
Having understood you struggle with oily skin, our team decided to come up with 7 best body wash for oily skin and help you with your dream of having perfect flawless skin.
7 best body wash for oily skin
Neutrogena Body Wash
Neutrogena body clear body wash has 2% salicylic acid that exfoliates dead cells and oils from the skin. It helps to get rid of acne-causing bacteria. The other ingredients like glycerin, aloe, and chamomile soothe and calm irritated skin.Users seem to be generally pleased with the Body Clear Wash. The scent is mild and not overpowering. Both men and women with oily skin can benefit from this body wash, hence we placed it on our list of the best body wash for oily skin
- Dermatologist recommended
- Foaming lather rinses thoroughly and without leaving any poreclogging residue behind
- Neutrogena manufactures a line of dermatologist recommended skin and hair care products distributed in more than 70 countries
Cetaphil Body Wash
This product is clinically-proven in boosting hydration. It has a mild and non-irritating formula and it doesn’t clog pores. Thus it minimizes the likelihood of developing acne. The creamy cleanser removes dirt and impurities from the skin including makeup. The skin cleansers are very gentle yet leave no residue. And this helps to have unclogged pores and oil-free face. For its gentle and effective formula, we included Cetaphil body wash in our list of the best body wash for oily skin.
- CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER: For daily use to gently clean, hydrate and soothe sensitive skin
- AMERICA's #1 BEST SELLING FACIAL CLEANSER: Gentle face wash for all skin types; ideal for sensitive, dry skin
- DEVELOPED FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: This pH balanced, fragrance-free formula is hypoallergenic
- GENTLE ENOUGH FOR USE WITH OR WITHOUT WATER: Follow with a CETAPHIL facial moisturizer to lock in moisture
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
This hypoallergenic body wash is formulated for sensitive skin. It has the strength to remove impurities that clog the pore. It leaves the skin looking clear and soft. This body wash is alkali and soap-free. The moisturizing body wash is equipped with a healthy vitamin blend. This brand is also a favorite among doctors for treating several skin conditions like eczema and acne. This paraben-free body wash is mildly scented. We say, pick this body wash if you have an allergy prone oily skin and you won’t regret your choice, that’s why we placed it on our list of the best body wash for oily skin.
- Soap and alkali-free
- Mild Hydrating cleanser
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Same pH as healthy skin 5.5
- Dermatologist recommended
Teatree body wash
Oleavine’s Tea Tree Oil Scrub is more than perfect for removing that extra oil and dead skin. It is gentle and causes zero irritation on your skin. Its formulation contains volcanic pumice, white willow bark, and activated charcoal. This combination helps to smooth the surface and remove toxins from pores. The tea tree oil helps clear up acne and other inflammations. We say you will get a nourishing experience with this body wash on our list of the best body wash for oily skin.
- EXFOLIATES DEAD SKIN – Acne and Blemishes Got You Down? Micro Volcanic Pumice, White Willowbark Help Gently Exfoliate and Remove the Dead Skin While Smoothing Rough Skin and Calluses.
- COMPLEXION CONTROL – Bamboo Charcoal Powder Helps Draw Out Dirt, Impurities, & Make-up from Skin Surface and Pores. Naturally Purifying Skin Detox to Help Revitalize Your Skin.
- BATTLES FOOT & BODY ODOR - Essential Oils and Botanicals Help Soothe Skin Discomfort and Embarrassing Foot & Body Odor. Great for Athletes.
- HELPS SOOTHE ITCHY, SCRATCHY, DRY, INFLAMED SKIN - Infused with Nourishing Botanicals Rich in Skin Moisturizing Omegas 6 & 9. Scented with Cooling Mixed Mint Essential Oil Which Invigorates and Smells Wonderful. Soothing Foot & Body Scrub For Men and Women.
- TEA TREE OIL - Enriched with Australian Tea Tree Oil that Has Been Used for Centuries for Skin Discomfort and Irritation for Face, Body, Butt, Back, Chest, Foot, and more.
Physioderm body wash
This body washes from the physioderm balances the skin perfectly. It maintains your skin’s pH and the protective barrier of your skin. It has a triple protection formula derived from aloe, chamomile and Vitamin E. It works well on blemishes, oil, and dry patches. Also, it contains salicylic acid and that takes care of your breakouts. It has a refreshing scent that awakens your morning. Pick this one from our list of the best body wash for oily skin, if you love your fragrance in your body wash.
- With 2% Salicylic Acid to clear up acne breakouts
- Triple soothing formula with Aloe, Vitamin E and Chamomile
- Oil Free, Soap-free, Alcohol-free, Dye-free
- Refreshing fragrance
- For face, try our pHisoderm Anti-Blemish gel cleanser
Pure and natural body wash, that’s what is synonymous with Everyone Body wash. It contains essential oils that help to keep the oily skin under control. These essential oils tackle other skin problems too. It is also enriched with chamomile, calendula, aloe vera, white tea, and vitamins E and B5. Aside from being a body wash, you can also use it as a shampoo and bubble bath. This could be your all on one product that takes care of you from head to foot. This gluten-free, refreshing smelling body wash is definitely worth your try.
- Contains 2 - 32 Fl Oz bottles 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Creamy coconut is blended with the fresh citrus scent of lemon pure essential oil in this skin-nourishing soap that works great as a body wash, shampoo, and bubble bath
- Made with gentle coconut cleansers, organic plant extracts, vitamin e + B5, and beautifully scented exclusively with pure essential oils
- No parabens, no phthalates, no fake fragrance, no dyes, no harsh detergents, no worries
- EWG Verified, cruelty-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, and polysorbate-free, and disodium EDTA free
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash
This body wash has one of the most effective antibacterial effects that keeps that acne at bay. It targets the root cause of oily skin and acne and thus you be rest assured over time your skin is gonna get that perfect nourished and hydrated look and feel. The aloe gives a calming and soothing effect, while the raw shea butter keeps the skin hydrated without making it oily. The organic oats included in the formula aid in the removal of excess oils. This low pH body wash is all set to impress you from the first use.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: This All Natural And Organic Body Wash Controls Acne With The Anti-Bacterial Properties Of African Black Soap
- SOOTHES: The Goodness Of Aloe Ensures That Skin Feels Calm And Soothed
- MOISTURIZES: Certified Organic Ingredients Such As Raw Shea Butter Blended Into This Body Wash Keep Skin Hydrated
- CLEANSES: Rich Ingredients Including African Black Soap Work Magically To Cleanse Skin And Leave It Feeling Squeaky Clean
- BALANCES: With Certified Organic Oats Mixed Into This Body Wash Ensures That Skin Feels Calm And Excess Oils Removed
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API