An electric toothbrush is a toothbrush that makes rapid automatic bristle motions, either back-and-forth oscillation or rotation-oscillation (where the brush head alternates clockwise and counterclockwise rotation), so as to clean teeth.
Finding the best electric toothbrush which is delicate on your teeth and gums is not difficult these days. Electric Toothbrushes improves your brushing method alongside your teeth wellbeing. Before buying The Right Toothbrush for you We have consulted many experienced dentists for giving dentist ratings for toothbrushes and researched to find the most necessary features available like timing in brushing and pressure required on teeth— and then gathered 18 toothbrushes to test. We ended up with 7 Top rated electric toothbrush that encourages better brushing habits for a healthy smile along with healthy teeth.
What is the best electric toothbrush?
According to the American Dental Association, A 2 minute 2 Times brushing is required for keeping teeth fit. Brushing for less than 2 min can leave plaque on them, while over-brushing can damage gums and teeth. Over-brushing also leads to sensitivity. Proper brushing technique includes moving it back and forth handling it at an angle of 45 degrees.
According to our expert’s team, a two-minute timer is a must-have because it ensures teeth get the right amount of time under the bristles for proper cleaning. But this common feature is now a day’s provided in many electric toothbrushes and, the best will have strong vibrations or an automatic shut-down at the end of the timer.
The QuadPacer indicator signals when you should move on to cleaning the next section of your mouth. This feature is basically to ensure that you have cleaned all your mouth thoroughly. this splits 2 min into parts of 30 sec each so that you brush all your four quadrants of your mouth. Some quadpacers use short breaks in vibration or produce a short pulse to notify you when it’s time to move to the next section.
The BrushPacer feature
The BrushPacer function is almost the same as the QuadPacer. It’s a beep-and-pause signal that comes from the brush handle. What’s different about it is that it divides your brushing time event into 6 parts (back upper left, upper front, back upper right, and same as for the lower section…) instead of just 4 quadrants In QuadPacer.
A pressure sensor will help you know if you are using extra pressure on your teeth using excess pressure can harm your gums and teeth, causing soreness or bleeding. This feature is Highly recommended by our experts’ team, a pressure sensor will make a sound, blink a LED, or even hold brushing to let you know you need to take a little rest. Unfortunately, budget pressure sensors tend to require an excessive amount of force to activate, so they’re really only effective in high-end models for now.
Long Lasting Battery
A rechargeable battery saves the cost of replacing modern batteries. An electric toothbrush last for — around 3-6 years. Also, It decreases the risk of a dead toothbrush and the loss of electric brushing’s benefits. Most electric toothbrushes offer a rechargeable battery that stays on average, two weeks per charge.
There are certain features which are common like clean mode, sensitive mode, easy start feature but apart from this, there are certain other features which are mandatory for certain people if you are looking for extra white teeth then this feature of White / White+ mode Is made for you. Other is DeepClean mode: which is the 3-minute mode, 2 minute which is basic cleaning and 1 more minute extra for deep cleaning
Smartphone brushing app
Smartphone brushing app collects data transmitted from sensors located in the brush’s handle to provide you with both real-time and historical information about your brushing sessions. It helps in tracking your brushing events it’s useful in case of the kids. This app registers your cleaning sessions. It also tells if you using any wrong technique or extra pressure.
[wpsm_toptable id=”2253″ full_width=”1″]
These braun electric toothbrush, Angled cross-action bristles help you clean your teeth more thoroughly, and 3D cleaning activity gives them something to do effectively A pressure sensor and timer stop you brushing excessively hard or for a really long time, and the stylish black design looks smart in your bathroom.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”] [wpsm_pros title=”POSITIVES:”]
- 3D oscillating technology
- 16° angled, precision honed bristles
- Very robust build quality
- Good Life
- Does Not Jam
- Long lasting battery For A week
- The huge gap near the charging area
- Only one cleaning mode
- No additional brush heads
- Tough On teeth with heavy vibrations
- Not for people with sensitive teeth and gums
This member of the Sonicare family accompanies a ProResults brush head for progressively viable cleaning. It additionally has a two-minute clock for ideal brushing and power that gradually increments over your initial 14 utilizes, demanding to change from a manual brush.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”] [wpsm_pros title=”POSITIVES:”]
- Removes significantly more plaque than manual brushing
- Guides you through the process to ensure you get the best results
- As it develops control the exchange from a manual toothbrush to electric one is consistent
- Accurate timer
- Great battery life for a rechargeable
- Thorough and informative manual
- They clean out the gum pockets that encircle each and every tooth.
- lyse (loosen and disintegrate) oral plaque and bacteria in approximately half the time of manual brushing.
- Needs to be recharged as soon as the bristles indicate low battery charge
- No sensitive brushing mode
- Brush heads are too expensive
- Relatively loud
- Relatively heavy (7.4 ounces)
- No indicator of mode
Lightweight feel at 50g (albeit this is because the materials used are ridiculously cheap) and easy to see and press buttons are quite attractive.
The main feature is that the five modes of cleanup, that are straightforward to find on the front of the brush:
- White – the strongest mode that is intended to lift away stains and extreme plaque.
- Clean – this is the setting we’d recommend starting on. It cleans like a regular toothbrush, not too strong or too weak.
- Sensitive – self-explanatory. It is noticeably gentler than the clean option, but our sensitive toothed testers didn’t find it revolutionary (if sensitive teeth is a real issue for you, look for a different toothbrush)
- Polish – using an inverted frequency, the polish mode is designed to get your front teeth shining and polished. To notice a shine the toothbrush needs to be regularly used for months. We didn’t find any difference during our short test period.
- Massage – another inverted frequency mode that’s designed for better gum care.
- Nice lightweight design
- Standard features
- Great for sensitive/elderly/young teeth
- USB charging is perfect for travelers
- Weak vibrating power
- Brushing modes do not differ
- The traditional toothbrush is difficult to effectively remove plaque, experiments show that electric toothbrush removal of more than 38% of the manual toothbrush plaque.
- The electric toothbrush rotation caused by a slight vibration, not only can promote oral blood circulation, but gum tissue also plays a role in a
- The use of electric toothbrush time-saving and labor-saving, because the brush head high-speed operation, even if only brush 1 minute, is equivalent to manually brushing 10 minutes, the effect is very obvious.
- The high-frequency vibration can easily remove the bacteria and dirt around the teeth, the cleaning range can cover all parts of the teeth around
- Soft, polish
- 320 mah battery
- 3 DIfferent working modes
- 26000 times / minute Vibration frequency
- Induction Charging [/wpsm_pros] [/wpsm_column]
[wpsm_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
Sonic technology Travel case is a device with four functions: UV sterilization, drying, inductive charging, portability Micro-USB charging port Up to 30 days on one charge 2-minute timer Three brushing modes Strokes per minute: 30,000 1-year warranty
This automatic toothbrush is one of the easiest to maintain electric toothbrushes on the market. This is due to its advanced casing system. While all other travel brushes come with some case, this is one of the only ones that is used for cleaning, disinfecting, and drying your brush. Basically, this case helps you to make sure that your brush is clean and ready to go every time that you use it automatically, which is a huge time saver. Now, not everything about this case is all good either. While it does clean the brush for you, it isn’t very durably built. If you select this brush, you need to make sure that you pack and store it deep within your luggage carefully and neatly in a particular place. Otherwise, a broken case will be found when you will go to brush your teeth at your destination. This brush is also a little underpowered, clocking in at a maximum of 30,000 strokes per minute. This electric toothbrush should be enough to get your teeth clean and will help with battery life as well. The brush will last up to 30 days on a single charge, which is great for traveling.
- Long battery life
- High-tech travel case for disinfection and drying Timer
- The travel case is somewhat flimsy
- Low strokes per minute
- Short warranty
It gently clean your teeth using its sonic technology. It has an amazing brush rate over 31.000 moves per minute. It naturally whitens your teeth and also helps to improve heath of your gums. It can also be used to get the rid of hardest stains like coffee and tobacco. It comes with replacable heads which are easy to attach. A special recharging case also comes with it. The charge can last for 20 days i.e. 40 uses.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”] [wpsm_pros title=”POSITIVES:”]
- Built-in pressure and scrubbing sensors
- an intuitive app is also available for personalized coaching and tracking.
- Gives an intense feel as it deep cleans especially when teeth are sensitive.
High-frequency of sonic vibrating 42000 strokes per minute and 280gf.cm strong torque output make the power efficiently transmitted to the brush head. The power drives the water and toothpaste foam to form the pulse force to effectively clean the tooth gap and remove dental plaque.
- The toothbrush can be connected to the APP via Bluetooth, so the brushing modes can be easily customized according to daily habits and cleaning needs.
- The $ cleaning modes Clean, Whiten, Polish, Massage, can be customized on your own cleaning mode based on dozens of fundamental choices by APP on your smartphone.
- “W” shape and cyclical self-adjustment design help in gentle and thorough teeth cleaning by reaching the deep area to remove more bacterial plaque. There are 2 replacement available, big and small heads for more convenient use and hygiene care.
- The innovative design of a wall-mounted charger includes sterilization function as well, the electric toothbrush can be completely sterilized during the recharge. The battery is equipped with a smart charging solution which significantly reduces battery consumption and lasts up to 60 days normal use.
- APP control
- Smart Timer
- Long battery life
- Soft bristles
- Little strength needed to change the brush head.
- Poor power button location
[wpsm_toptable id=”2253″ full_width=”1″]