If you’re tired of spending money at the barbershop every few weeks, you can get a great cut at home thanks to these hair clippers. Hair Clippers are the Essential Part of men’s grooming. You cannot avoid this part when it comes to hair clipping. Keeping this in mind the Grooming need of every man we have shortlisted, the best hair clippers Based on top necessary features. But before we proceed lets first tell you the exact requirements to choose the best hair clipper.
There are Some Basic Features of Hair Clippers that cannot be avoided. As we are familiar with the enhancements in today’s techno world, Electronic development is at its peak. And when it comes to finding the best hair clippers for your needs madoverbrand is there to help you. There are 2 major types of hair clippers Electric and manual.
Manual clippers depend completely on manpower and are operated with a pair of handles squeezed together like scissors to hold locks of hair for fast and close cutting. They are used most often in the military and in prisons. Electric clippers are turned on by either magnetic, rotary, or pivot motors. Apart From That blades that oscillate from side to side across a guiding comb.
As this is an electric Item, so Motor Plays a huge role in It
- Electric clippers with rotary motors are turned on by either alternating current (AC) or direct currents (DC).
- More Power But Slower than other motors
- Cut wet and thick hair
- Less noisy
- But expensive
- Preferred by most Barbers
Magnetic Style Clippers use alternating current power to drive the speed and torque of their blades across their guiding combs.
- Not expensive
- Magnetic motors run at higher speeds than other types but don’t generate the same force.
- Works best on thin and noncurly hair
- Noisier than rotary and pivot motors.
- Use AC Current
- Not as fast as magnetic motors but provide more power.
- Good for cutting thicker hair.
- They also run with less friction and do not have a big risk of overheating.
- Force – same as rotary motors,
- Do an excellent job of trimming hair.
Electric clipper Sharpening
When it comes to clipping, Blades are another important thing to consider. Style of the motor can make the difference in the quality of trim, but you also need sharp blades to truly get the most from it. You need strong and sharp blades if you want A quality trim.
Shaving Blades are made of either titanium, or ceramic with long handles. But the best blades are Self Sharpening that means there is no need to get the replacement blades. They are made from stainless steel, which provides this feature of self-sharpening, which provides nice cost savings in the long run. They can also be used for cut trim or shape the human as well pet hair.
What Accessories Comes with Clippers
Most Electric clippers come with various accessories that increase the trimming experience and making it easier to get the trim or style that you desire.
- Blade guards – For protecting the blades
- Comb attachments – help guide your trim.
- Guide combs usually consist of plastic
Although you can purchase these accessories in the market but. your first priority should be motor and blades You can get accessories replaced at cheap cost but if your product root is not good then its not worth.
CORD OR CORDLESS
Cordless clippers are known best for their easy handling feature. It sets you free from the cord hanging here and there, that gets in the way or restricts your movement by trimming. But the thing to worry about a cordless model’s is its battery life.
Cordless clippers have rechargeable batteries and many of them come with a charging base of some kind that enables you to bring your battery back to full power. But be sure to check your clipper’s battery life – more is better.
How to Use Clippers
electric clipper sizes are nothing to deal with power its all about your requirement.If you have curly hair you can go with the one which has high power. In addition, if you intend on cutting thin hair, you may want to opt for a lighter model that’s easy to maneuver, especially around sides and back of your head.
Maintaining A Electric Clipper
- Although Electric Clippers are durable, they still need maintenance beyond a simple swipe of a brush to keep them working properly. Keep In mind that it’s an electric product and every electric product need timely maintenance it has some working parts which need to be taken care.
- For handling it carefully make sure its blades have properly placed The blades of most electric clippers are easily detachable, so it’s good practice to take the blades apart every time to make sure the parts are properly aligned and working appropriately.
- Regularly Oiling your clipper increase its life, by keeping the blade and internal components well lubricated. You can apply a drop of electric clipper oil or electric clipper grease to the blade corners and middle and thus leaving the clipper in running condition for half a second so that the oil gets evenly dispersed.
Last update on 2020-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API