MadOverBrand
This $8 Makeup Brush Shampoo Has Over 37,500 5-Star Amazon Reviews

This $8 Makeup Brush Shampoo Has Over 37,500 5-Star Amazon Reviews

I wonder what your fellow Amazon shoppers think about the EcoTools Professional Makeup Sponge & Brush Cleaner? Take a look at the following reviews.

“This product worked wonderfully at home and would also be perfect for travel. Quick set up and not much effort required. Cleaned my makeup brushes in no time. It was so satisfying to see foundation and powder residue come right off! Now you’re good as new” .

“I went ahead and used it as soon as it arrived. I used it with a makeup cleansing tool where you twist the makeup brush into the cleanser. It worked great and removed all foundation, concealers, and eye makeup.”

“I highly recommend this cleanser for both makeup brushes and beauty blending sponges. It’s powerful enough to clean makeup off my brushes and sponges without being harsh. Since it’s truly fragrance-free, it’s perfect for my sensitive skin!”

“I got this yesterday and quickly washed all eight of my makeup brushes. It was easy. The color was 85% out in the first pass. In the second pass, I removed the other 15% of the makeup. My brushes are dry, clean, soft and They don’t have any smell. They look like new!”

“With most products, you have to keep wiping multiple times. This gets the product out quickly and clean. Makes brushes look like new again.”

“I’ve used antibacterial soap for years and my brushes come out clean, or so I thought. This cleanser removed everything from my brushes and now they look like new. A little goes a long way and it’s odor free.”

See also  Revolve Labor Day Deals Starting at $7: Free People, AFRM & More

“I’ve never cleaned brushes before, always used them and then bought new ones, over and over again. I used this one on my oldest brush, which had been putting powder on my face for months and was probably pretty gross. . perfection! It was clean and smelled good for the first time in a long time! It’s so easy to use. I’m a lazy person by nature, so if it’s not easy to use, I probably won’t use it. This is easy. Test it!”

Previous Post
Kanye West & Ray J
Quick Updates

Ray J Claims Kris Jenner Ruined His Family After Kanye’s IG Rant – Hollywood Life

Next Post
BBC's Princess Diana's charitable donations to reach $1.6bn: deadline
Quick Updates

BBC’s Princess Diana’s charitable donations to reach $1.6bn: deadline